Hospital Use of Agency-Employed Supplemental Nurses and Patient Mortality and Failure to Rescue
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 931–948, June 2013
How to Cite
Aiken, L. H., Shang, J., Xue, Y. and Sloane, D. M. (2013), Hospital Use of Agency-Employed Supplemental Nurses and Patient Mortality and Failure to Rescue. Health Services Research, 48: 931–948. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12018
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01NR04513, T32NR0714
- American Nurses Foundation
- American Staffing Association Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!