Association between Traditional Nursing Home Quality Measures and Two Sources of Nursing Home Complaints
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1256–1278, August 2013
How to Cite
Troyer, J. L. and Sause, W. (2013), Association between Traditional Nursing Home Quality Measures and Two Sources of Nursing Home Complaints. Health Services Research, 48: 1256–1278. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12021
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!