Simulation Methods in Health Services Research: Applications for Policy, Management, and Practice
Opportunities and Challenges in Supply-Side Simulation: Physician-Based Models
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 2pt2, pages 696–712, April 2013
How to Cite
Gresenz, C. R., Auerbach, D. I. and Duarte, F. (2013), Opportunities and Challenges in Supply-Side Simulation: Physician-Based Models. Health Services Research, 48: 696–712. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12029
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!