Post-Acute Care and ACOs — Who Will Be Accountable?
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1526–1538, August 2013
How to Cite
McWilliams, J. M., Chernew, M. E., Zaslavsky, A. M. and Landon, B. E. (2013), Post-Acute Care and ACOs — Who Will Be Accountable?. Health Services Research, 48: 1526–1538. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12032
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Beeson Career Development Award Program. Grant Number: K08 AG038354
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Grant Number: 2010053
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P01 AG032952
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!