Post-Acute Care and ACOs — Who Will Be Accountable?
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1526–1538, August 2013
How to Cite
McWilliams, J. M., Chernew, M. E., Zaslavsky, A. M. and Landon, B. E. (2013), Post-Acute Care and ACOs — Who Will Be Accountable?. Health Services Research, 48: 1526–1538. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12032
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Beeson Career Development Award Program. Grant Number: K08 AG038354
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Grant Number: 2010053
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P01 AG032952
|hesr12032-sup-0001-Authormatrix.pdf||application/PDF||587K||Appendix SA1: Author Matrix.|
|hesr12032-sup-0002-Appendix-SA2.doc||Word document||46K||Appendix SA2: Linkage to American Medical Association (AMA) Group Practice File.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.