Simulation Methods in Health Services Research: Applications for Policy, Management, and Practice
Profiling Provider Outcome Quality for Pay-for-Performance in the Presence of Missing Data: A Simulation Approach
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 2pt2, pages 810–825, April 2013
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M. and Bao, Y. (2013), Profiling Provider Outcome Quality for Pay-for-Performance in the Presence of Missing Data: A Simulation Approach. Health Services Research, 48: 810–825. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12038
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: K01 HS018546-01
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01 MH090087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!