Using Common Random Numbers in Health Care Cost-Effectiveness Simulation Modeling
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1508–1525, August 2013
How to Cite
Murphy, D. R., Klein, R. W., Smolen, L. J., Klein, T. M. and Roberts, S. D. (2013), Using Common Random Numbers in Health Care Cost-Effectiveness Simulation Modeling. Health Services Research, 48: 1508–1525. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12044
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!