Do Clinical Standards for Diabetes Care Address Excess Risk for Hypoglycemia in Vulnerable Patients? A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1299–1310, August 2013
How to Cite
Berkowitz, S. A., Aragon, K., Hines, J., Seligman, H., Lee, S. and Sarkar, U. (2013), Do Clinical Standards for Diabetes Care Address Excess Risk for Hypoglycemia in Vulnerable Patients? A Systematic Review. Health Services Research, 48: 1299–1310. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12048
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Institutional National Research Service. Grant Number: T32HP10251
- Division of General Internal Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality. Grant Number: K08HS017594
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2RR024130
- NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI. Grant Numbers: KL2 RR024130, KL2RR024130
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institute of Aging and the American Federation for Aging Research. Grant Number: K23AG040779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!