Do Clinical Standards for Diabetes Care Address Excess Risk for Hypoglycemia in Vulnerable Patients? A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1299–1310, August 2013
How to Cite
Berkowitz, S. A., Aragon, K., Hines, J., Seligman, H., Lee, S. and Sarkar, U. (2013), Do Clinical Standards for Diabetes Care Address Excess Risk for Hypoglycemia in Vulnerable Patients? A Systematic Review. Health Services Research, 48: 1299–1310. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12048
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Institutional National Research Service. Grant Number: T32HP10251
- Division of General Internal Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality. Grant Number: K08HS017594
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2RR024130
- NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI. Grant Numbers: KL2 RR024130, KL2RR024130
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institute of Aging and the American Federation for Aging Research. Grant Number: K23AG040779
|hesr12048-sup-0001-Authormatrix.pdf||application/PDF||687K||Appendix SA1: Author Matrix.|
Appendix SA2: Guidelines Results.
Appendix SA3: Metrics Results.
Appendix SA4: P4P Results.
Appendix SA5: MEDLINE Search Strategy.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.