Telephone Care Management's Effectiveness in Coordinating Care for Medicaid Beneficiaries in Managed Care: A Randomized Controlled Study
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1730–1749, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. E., Michalopoulos, C., Kwong, R. M., Warren, A. and Manno, M. S. (2013), Telephone Care Management's Effectiveness in Coordinating Care for Medicaid Beneficiaries in Managed Care: A Randomized Controlled Study. Health Services Research, 48: 1730–1749. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12060
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- RobertWood Johnson Foundation
- Colorado Health Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!