Midwifery Care at a Freestanding Birth Center: A Safe and Effective Alternative to Conventional Maternity Care
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1750–1768, October 2013
How to Cite
Benatar, S., Garrett, A. B., Howell, E. and Palmer, A. (2013), Midwifery Care at a Freestanding Birth Center: A Safe and Effective Alternative to Conventional Maternity Care. Health Services Research, 48: 1750–1768. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12061
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!