Estimating Inpatient Hospital Prices from State Administrative Data and Hospital Financial Reports
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1779–1797, October 2013
How to Cite
Levit, K. R., Friedman, B. and Wong, H. S. (2013), Estimating Inpatient Hospital Prices from State Administrative Data and Hospital Financial Reports. Health Services Research, 48: 1779–1797. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12065
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- Massachusetts Division of Health Care Finance and Policy
- Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- Virginia Health Information
- Washington State Department of Health
- West Virginia Health Care Authority
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!