Nursing Home Quality and Financial Performance: Does the Racial Composition of Residents Matter?
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 6pt1, pages 2060–2080, December 2013
How to Cite
Chisholm, L., Weech-Maldonado, R., Laberge, A., Lin, F.-C. and Hyer, K. (2013), Nursing Home Quality and Financial Performance: Does the Racial Composition of Residents Matter?. Health Services Research, 48: 2060–2080. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12079
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Service Research University of North Carolina. Grant Number: 5T32HS000032
- UAB Center of Excellence Comparative Effectiveness for Eliminating Disparities
- NIH/NCMHD. Grant Number: 3P60MD000502-08S1
- Deep South Resource Center on Minority Aging National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P30AG031054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!