Nursing Home Quality and Financial Performance: Does the Racial Composition of Residents Matter?
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 6pt1, pages 2060–2080, December 2013
How to Cite
Chisholm, L., Weech-Maldonado, R., Laberge, A., Lin, F.-C. and Hyer, K. (2013), Nursing Home Quality and Financial Performance: Does the Racial Composition of Residents Matter?. Health Services Research, 48: 2060–2080. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12079
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Service Research University of North Carolina. Grant Number: 5T32HS000032
- UAB Center of Excellence Comparative Effectiveness for Eliminating Disparities
- NIH/NCMHD. Grant Number: 3P60MD000502-08S1
- Deep South Resource Center on Minority Aging National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P30AG031054
|hesr12079-sup-0001-Author_Matrix.pdf||application/PDF||237K||Appendix SA: Author Matrix.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.