Using the Bayesian Improved Surname Geocoding Method (BISG) to Create a Working Classification of Race and Ethnicity in a Diverse Managed Care Population: A Validation Study
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 268–283, February 2014
How to Cite
Adjaye-Gbewonyo, D., Bednarczyk, R. A., Davis, R. L. and Omer, S. B. (2014), Using the Bayesian Improved Surname Geocoding Method (BISG) to Create a Working Classification of Race and Ethnicity in a Diverse Managed Care Population: A Validation Study. Health Services Research, 49: 268–283. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12089
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!