Does Winning a Pay-for-Performance Bonus Improve Subsequent Quality Performance? Evidence from the Hospital Quality Incentive Demonstration
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 568–587, April 2014
How to Cite
Ryan, A., Sutton, M. and Doran, T. (2014), Does Winning a Pay-for-Performance Bonus Improve Subsequent Quality Performance? Evidence from the Hospital Quality Incentive Demonstration. Health Services Research, 49: 568–587. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12097
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1 K01 HS018546-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!