Health Care Utilization and Costs Associated with Adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines for Early Magnetic Resonance Imaging among Workers with Acute Occupational Low Back Pain
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 645–665, April 2014
How to Cite
Graves, J. M., Fulton-Kehoe, D., Jarvik, J. G. and Franklin, G. M. (2014), Health Care Utilization and Costs Associated with Adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines for Early Magnetic Resonance Imaging among Workers with Acute Occupational Low Back Pain. Health Services Research, 49: 645–665. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12098
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Numbers: 1 R0 OH04069, 1 T42 OH008433
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R01 HS019222-01
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: T32 HD057822-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!