How Do Hospitals Cope with Sustained Slow Growth in Medicare Prices?
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 11–31, February 2014
How to Cite
White, C. and Wu, V. Y. (2014), How Do Hospitals Cope with Sustained Slow Growth in Medicare Prices?. Health Services Research, 49: 11–31. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12101
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Predicting inpatient hospital payments in the United States: a retrospective analysis, BMC Health Services Research, 2015, 15, 1, , , ,