Best of the 2013 AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting
Is a Baccalaureate in Nursing Worth It? The Return to Education, 2000–2008
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 6pt1, pages 1859–1878, December 2013
How to Cite
Spetz, J. and Bates, T. (2013), Is a Baccalaureate in Nursing Worth It? The Return to Education, 2000–2008. Health Services Research, 48: 1859–1878. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12104
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!