Breast Cancer Screening, Area Deprivation, and Later-Stage Breast Cancer in Appalachia: Does Geography Matter?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 546–567, April 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, R. T., Yang, T.-C., Matthews, S. A., Camacho, F., Kern, T., Mackley, H. B., Kimmick, G., Louis, C., Lengerich, E. and Yao, N. (2014), Breast Cancer Screening, Area Deprivation, and Later-Stage Breast Cancer in Appalachia: Does Geography Matter?. Health Services Research, 49: 546–567. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12108
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R24-HD41025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!