Development of a Composite Measure of State-Level Malpractice Environment
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 751–766, April 2014
How to Cite
Chung, J. W., Sohn, M.-W., Merkow, R. P., Oh, E. H., Minami, C., Black, B. S. and Bilimoria, K. Y. (2014), Development of a Composite Measure of State-Level Malpractice Environment. Health Services Research, 49: 751–766. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12110
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Department of Surgery
- Feinberg School of Medicine
- Northwestern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!