Using Quantile Regression to Examine Health Care Expenditures during the Great Recession
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 705–730, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J., Vargas-Bustamante, A., Mortensen, K. and Thomas, S. B. (2014), Using Quantile Regression to Examine Health Care Expenditures during the Great Recession. Health Services Research, 49: 705–730. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12113
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Center for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R24-HD041041
- Maryland Population Research Center
- MPRC Seed Grant Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!