Using Quantile Regression to Examine Health Care Expenditures during the Great Recession
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 705–730, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J., Vargas-Bustamante, A., Mortensen, K. and Thomas, S. B. (2014), Using Quantile Regression to Examine Health Care Expenditures during the Great Recession. Health Services Research, 49: 705–730. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12113
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Center for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R24-HD041041
- Maryland Population Research Center
- MPRC Seed Grant Program
Appendix SA1: Author Matrix.
Table S1: Results of the Second Stage of the Two-Part OLS Regression.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.