Integrating Mixed Methods in Health Services and Delivery System Research
Predicting Cancer Mortality: Developing a New Cancer Care Variable Using Mixed Methods and the Quasi-Statistical Approach
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 6pt2, pages 2208–2223, December 2013
How to Cite
Zickmund, S. L., Yang, S., Mulvey, E. P., Bost, J. E., Shinkunas, L. A. and LaBrecque, D. R. (2013), Predicting Cancer Mortality: Developing a New Cancer Care Variable Using Mixed Methods and the Quasi-Statistical Approach. Health Services Research, 48: 2208–2223. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12116
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Veterans Administration
- Health Services Research & Development (HSR&D)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!