Integrating Mixed Methods in Health Services and Delivery System Research
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 48, Issue 6pt2, pages 2125–2133, December 2013
How to Cite
Miller, W. L., Crabtree, B. F., Harrison, M. I. and Fennell, M. L. (2013), Integrating Mixed Methods in Health Services and Delivery System Research. Health Services Research, 48: 2125–2133. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12123
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!