Do Provider Service Networks Result in Lower Expenditures Compared with HMOs or Primary Care Case Management in Florida's Medicaid Program?
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
How to Cite
Harman, J. S., Hall, A. G., Lemak, C. H. and Duncan, R. P. (2013), Do Provider Service Networks Result in Lower Expenditures Compared with HMOs or Primary Care Case Management in Florida's Medicaid Program?. Health Services Research. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12129
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!