Health Information Technology
The Impact of Electronic Health Records on Workflow and Financial Measures in Primary Care Practices
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 1pt2, pages 405–420, February 2014
How to Cite
Fleming, N. S., Becker, E. R., Culler, S. D., Cheng, D., McCorkle, R., Graca, B. d. and Ballard, D. J. (2014), The Impact of Electronic Health Records on Workflow and Financial Measures in Primary Care Practices. Health Services Research, 49: 405–420. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12133
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2013
- Agency for Health care Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1R-03 HS018220-01S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!