Health Information Technology
Clinical Benefits of Electronic Health Record Use: National Findings
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 1pt2, pages 392–404, February 2014
How to Cite
King, J., Patel, V., Jamoom, E. W. and Furukawa, M. F. (2014), Clinical Benefits of Electronic Health Record Use: National Findings. Health Services Research, 49: 392–404. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12135
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!