Health Information Technology
Where Are We on the Diffusion Curve? Trends and Drivers of Primary Care Physicians' Use of Health Information Technology
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 1pt2, pages 347–360, February 2014
How to Cite
Audet, A.-M., Squires, D. and Doty, M. M. (2014), Where Are We on the Diffusion Curve? Trends and Drivers of Primary Care Physicians' Use of Health Information Technology. Health Services Research, 49: 347–360. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12139
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
- Commonwealth Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!