Patient Loyalty in a Mature IDS Market: Is Population Health Management Worth It?
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 1011–1033, June 2014
How to Cite
Carlin, C. S. (2014), Patient Loyalty in a Mature IDS Market: Is Population Health Management Worth It?. Health Services Research, 49: 1011–1033. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12147
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Medica Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!