Statistical Benchmarks for Health Care Provider Performance Assessment: A Comparison of Standard Approaches to a Hierarchical Bayesian Histogram-Based Method
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 1056–1073, June 2014
How to Cite
Paddock, S. M. (2014), Statistical Benchmarks for Health Care Provider Performance Assessment: A Comparison of Standard Approaches to a Hierarchical Bayesian Histogram-Based Method. Health Services Research, 49: 1056–1073. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12149
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R21HS021860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!