The Medicare Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program: Potential Unintended Consequences for Hospitals Serving Vulnerable Populations
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 818–837, June 2014
How to Cite
Gu, Q., Koenig, L., Faerberg, J., Steinberg, C. R., Vaz, C. and Wheatley, M. P. (2014), The Medicare Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program: Potential Unintended Consequences for Hospitals Serving Vulnerable Populations. Health Services Research, 49: 818–837. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12150
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Hospital Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!