Regionalization and Local Hospital Closure in Norwegian Maternity Care—The Effect on Neonatal and Infant Mortality
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1184–1204, August 2014
How to Cite
Grytten, J., Monkerud, L., Skau, I. and Sørensen, R. (2014), Regionalization and Local Hospital Closure in Norwegian Maternity Care—The Effect on Neonatal and Infant Mortality. Health Services Research, 49: 1184–1204. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12153
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Akershus University Hospital. Grant Number: 2639002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!