The Effect of Response Scale, Administration Mode, and Format on Responses to the CAHPS Clinician and Group Survey
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1387–1399, August 2014
How to Cite
Drake, K. M., Hargraves, J. L., Lloyd, S., Gallagher, P. M. and Cleary, P. D. (2014), The Effect of Response Scale, Administration Mode, and Format on Responses to the CAHPS Clinician and Group Survey. Health Services Research, 49: 1387–1399. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12160
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: U18HS016978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!