Disparities in Quality of Care among Publicly Insured Adults with Schizophrenia in Four Large U.S. States, 2002–2008
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1121–1144, August 2014
How to Cite
Horvitz-Lennon, M., Volya, R., Donohue, J. M., Lave, J. R., Stein, B. D. and Normand, S.-L. T. (2014), Disparities in Quality of Care among Publicly Insured Adults with Schizophrenia in Four Large U.S. States, 2002–2008. Health Services Research, 49: 1121–1144. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12162
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!