The Impact of Tiered Physician Networks on Patient Choices
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1348–1363, August 2014
How to Cite
Sinaiko, A. D. and Rosenthal, M. B. (2014), The Impact of Tiered Physician Networks on Patient Choices. Health Services Research, 49: 1348–1363. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12165
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!