Methods for Constructing and Assessing Propensity Scores
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1701–1720, October 2014
How to Cite
Garrido, M. M., Kelley, A. S., Paris, J., Roza, K., Meier, D. E., Morrison, R. S. and Aldridge, M. D. (2014), Methods for Constructing and Assessing Propensity Scores. Health Services Research, 49: 1701–1720. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12182
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- NCI/NINR. Grant Number: 5R01CA116227
- National Palliative Care Research Center
- Department of Veterans Affairs HSR&D. Grant Number: CDA 11-201/CDP 12-255
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: 1K23AG040774-01A1, K24 AG022345
- American Federation for Aging Research
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinical Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!