An Assessment of Patient Navigator Activities in Breast Cancer Patient Navigation Programs Using a Nine-Principle Framework
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
How to Cite
Gunn, C. M., Clark, J. A., Battaglia, T. A., Freund, K. M. and Parker, V. A. (2014), An Assessment of Patient Navigator Activities in Breast Cancer Patient Navigation Programs Using a Nine-Principle Framework. Health Services Research. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12184
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Susan G. Komen Foundation. Grant Number: KG101421
- Avon Foundation for Women
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!