The Great Recession and Health Spending among Uninsured U.S. Immigrants: Implications for the Affordable Care Act Implementation
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1900–1924, December 2014
How to Cite
Vargas Bustamante, A. and Chen, J. (2014), The Great Recession and Health Spending among Uninsured U.S. Immigrants: Implications for the Affordable Care Act Implementation. Health Services Research, 49: 1900–1924. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12193
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shiver National Center for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R24 HD041041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!