The members of the Expert Panel are Glenn T. Fujiura, Ph.D.; Lisa I. Iezzoni, M.D., M.Sc.; Gloria L. Krahn, Ph.D., M.P.H.; and Jana J. Peterson-Besse, M.P.H., Ph.D.
Disparities in Health Care Access and Receipt of Preventive Services by Disability Type: Analysis of the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1980–1999, December 2014
How to Cite
Horner-Johnson, W., Dobbertin, K., Lee, J. C., Andresen, E. M. and the Expert Panel on Disability and Health Disparities (2014), Disparities in Health Care Access and Receipt of Preventive Services by Disability Type: Analysis of the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey. Health Services Research, 49: 1980–1999. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12195
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: H133A080031
- U.S. Department of Education
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. Grant Number: U59DD00942
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 90DD0684
- Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Institute on Development and Disability at Oregon Health and Science University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!