Call for Papers for Theme Issue: State Health Policy Research
Higher Medicare SNF Care Utilization by Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries: Can Medicaid Long-Term Care Policies Be the Answer?
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 161–179, February 2015
How to Cite
Rahman, M., Tyler, D., Thomas, K. S., Grabowski, D. C. and Mor, V. (2015), Higher Medicare SNF Care Utilization by Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries: Can Medicaid Long-Term Care Policies Be the Answer?. Health Services Research, 50: 161–179. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12204
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: P01AG027296
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!