Theme Issue: State Health Policy Research
Dental Use and Expenditures for Older Uninsured Americans: The Simulated Impact of Expanded Coverage
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
How to Cite
Manski, R. J., Moeller, J. F., Chen, H., Schimmel, J., Pepper, J. V. and St. Clair, P. A. (2014), Dental Use and Expenditures for Older Uninsured Americans: The Simulated Impact of Expanded Coverage. Health Services Research. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12205
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: R01DE021678
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: U01AG009740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!