The Early Effects of Medicare's Mandatory Hospital Pay-for-Performance Program
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 81–97, February 2015
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M., Burgess, J. F., Pesko, M. F., Borden, W. B. and Dimick, J. B. (2015), The Early Effects of Medicare's Mandatory Hospital Pay-for-Performance Program. Health Services Research, 50: 81–97. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12206
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization program
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1 K01 HS018546-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!