Surge Capacity: Analysis of Census Fluctuations to Estimate the Number of Intensive Care Unit Beds Needed
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 237–252, February 2015
How to Cite
Olafson, K., Ramsey, C., Yogendran, M., Fransoo, R., Chrusch, C., Forget, E. and Garland, A. (2015), Surge Capacity: Analysis of Census Fluctuations to Estimate the Number of Intensive Care Unit Beds Needed. Health Services Research, 50: 237–252. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12209
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manitoba Health database
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!