Do Patient-Centered Medical Homes Reduce Emergency Department Visits?
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
How to Cite
David, G., Gunnarsson, C., Saynisch, P. A., Chawla, R. and Nigam, S. (2014), Do Patient-Centered Medical Homes Reduce Emergency Department Visits?. Health Services Research. doi: 10.1111/1475-6773.12218
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Independence Blue Cross
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!