Can Stock Recommendations Predict Earnings Management and Analysts’ Earnings Forecast Errors?
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2003
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–31, March 2003
How to Cite
Abarbanell, J. and Lehavy, R. (2003), Can Stock Recommendations Predict Earnings Management and Analysts’ Earnings Forecast Errors?. Journal of Accounting Research, 41: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.00093
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!