Are Selling, General, and Administrative Costs “Sticky”?
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
University of Chicago on behalf of the Institute of Professional Accounting, 2003
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 47–63, March 2003
How to Cite
Anderson, M. C., Banker, R. D. and Janakiraman, S. N. (2003), Are Selling, General, and Administrative Costs “Sticky”?. Journal of Accounting Research, 41: 47–63. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.00095
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!