Parts of this article are based on Danqing Young's dissertation at the University of Connecticut. Helpful comments were received from Michael Ferguson, Lee-Seok Hwang, Yaw Mensah, Gim Seow, the editor, the referee, and workshop participants at the University of Chicago, the University of Colorado at Boulder, the University of Connecticut, the University of New Hampshire, Northwestern University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and the 2001 American Accounting Association annual meeting.
Financial Reporting Environments and International Capital Mobility
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 553–579, June 2003
How to Cite
Young, D. and Guenther, D. A. (2003), Financial Reporting Environments and International Capital Mobility. Journal of Accounting Research, 41: 553–579. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.00116
- Issue online: 17 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
- Recieved 12 January 2001; accepted 1 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!