Accepted by Douglas Skinner. We gratefully acknowledge the comments of Abbie Smith (prior editor), an anonymous referee, Linda Bamber, Sanjeev Bhojraj, Dan Dhaliwal, Gilles Hilary, Bin Ke, Karen Nelson, and workshop participants at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Cornell University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, INSEAD, McMaster University, Nanyang Technology University of Singapore, and Rice University.
Underreaction to Industry-Wide Earnings and the Post-Forecast Revision Drift
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2013
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 701–737, September 2013
How to Cite
HUI, K. W. and YEUNG, P. E. (2013), Underreaction to Industry-Wide Earnings and the Post-Forecast Revision Drift. Journal of Accounting Research, 51: 701–737. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12006
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 05:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!