Accepted by Douglas Skinner. We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Andrew Acito, Dan Givoly, Luzi Hail, Brian Miller, Karl Muller, Darren Roulstone, Abbie Smith, Andy Van Buskirk, Greg Waymire, and conference participants at the 22nd Annual Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting, the 2012 FARS Midyear Meeting, and the 2012 Journal of Accounting Research Conference for helpful comments and suggestions.
What Do Management Earnings Forecasts Convey About the Macroeconomy?
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2013
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 225–266, May 2013
How to Cite
BONSALL, S. B., BOZANIC, Z. and FISCHER, P. E.. (2013), What Do Management Earnings Forecasts Convey About the Macroeconomy?. Journal of Accounting Research, 51: 225–266. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12007
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 08:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!